Management Careers and Diversity
A company has experienced several lawsuits as a result of equal employment opportunity (EEO) infractions. No diversity training has occurred within the company to date. As a newly promoted manager in this organization, you are given the responsibility to determine the effects of implementing diversity training for all levels of the employees in terms of future litigation and EEO problems. Consider how diversity fits into the scope of organization development and how the organizational leaders may have to change to learn from these lawsuits.
Write an eight to ten (8-10) page paper in which you:
- Outline an HR strategic plan that includes diversity training for all employee levels.
- Focus specific diversity training segments to address management’s perspectives.
- Use a change model to persuade management to implement needed modifications to the organization’s practices.
- Propose a brief training outline of diversity content.
- Recommend a comprehensive method of evaluation to ensure the training will create the needed changes.
- Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources
Answer not yet available
To have this questions done by our pool of professional writers, kindly send us an email.
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org