- ecothe number and size distribution of companies;
- the nature of barriers to entry;
- the height of barriers to entry; and (d) the extent of product differentiation.
Once you have identified an example for each, then, answer the following questions:
- What do these factors tell you about the nature of competition in each industry?
- What are the implications for the company in terms of opportunities and threats?
Answer not yet available
To have this questions done by our pool of professional writers, kindly send us an email.
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org