Dynamic Educational Leadership Project
There are unsubstantiated rumors that your employees want to organize a union in your for-profit school. This will represent a major change for your organization’s culture. As the leader of this organization, you know the stockholders are against unions. However, you have seen the benefits that unions might provide.
Create a PowerPoint Presentation for your Board of Directors that includes the following (at a minimum):
- Create a strategy to address the problems and/or opportunities associated with working with a union or a union contract. Include the legal implications.
- Compare and contrast the costs of organizing a union with the costs of not having a union for your school, including the costs of possible additional benefits that unions represent.
- Identify the changes that a union would have on the organization.
- Explain how a union will affect all stakeholders.
- Create a contingency plan for working with employees as they continue to organize.
- Create a contingency plan for working with employees should the board and stockholders decide not to accept actions to unionize.
- Create a communication plan for working with employees should the board and stockholders decide not to accept actions to unionize.
- Give your final recommendation to the Board.
- Include the complete script of the training presentation in the Notes section of the PowerPoint slides. Support your decisions and analysis.
- 15 PowerPoint slides
- APA with references
Answer not yet available
To have this questions done by our pool of professional writers, kindly send us an email.
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org