Research five (5) of what you believe to be the most important and pressing economic issue
Use the Internet or Strayer online databases to research five (5) of what you believe to be the most important and pressing economic issues that confront the United States healthcare industry today and will continue to do so into the next decade.
Provide a review of these issues in a ten to twelve (10-12) page paper in which you:
- Provide a detailed description of the issues that you have researched.
- Analyze the most significant economic effects of the researched issues on healthcare industry. Provide at least two (2) examples of these issues to support your response.
- Suggest specific strategies that relevant entities / stakeholders may use to address the selected issues from an economic perspective. Justify your response.
- Determine the strategic manner in which the United States can apply best economic best practices from other countries in addressing these issues.
- Assess the likelihood of government and or private sector effectively addressing the issues.
- Use at least ten (10) current references. Five (5) of these references must be from current peer-reviewed sources to support and substantiate your comments and perspectives.
Health care system is one of the important industries in the economy of United States. It comprises a significant amount of the total annual Gross Domestic Product (GDP) of the nation. Inferring from Shi & Singh (2014), the today’s health care in United States is undergoing a gradual evolution, and has turned to be very different from what it used to be. In the nation, delivery of health care, consumers as well as health care insurers are often faced by several economic issues concerning the competing priorities. These priorities…