Solar System and One Planet Presentation
Develop an 8- to 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation. For assistance with this type of assignment, review these
Address the following in your presentation:
- Explain the formation of the solar system.
- Locate an image or draw a cross-section of Earth with descriptions of its geology and atmosphere.
- Locate images and write descriptions of the other terrestrial planets’ geology and atmosphere.
- Describe other kinds of objects (asteroids, comets, and so on) found in the solar system.
- Choose one planet, minor planet, and exoplanet to expand on and contrast to the Earth and other bodies described earlier.
List major points in the slides. Include detailed explanations in the speaker notes section that correlate to each point.
Include videos, audio, photos, diagrams, or graphs as appropriate.
Format any citations in your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
Submit the Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation assignment with speaker notes.
Plagiarized work will not be paid. All work will be inspected for Internet sources and other websites for paid papers.