Develop a Word document or an online resource repository of at least 12 annotated professional or scholarly resources
Improvement Plan Tool Kit
For this assessment, you will develop a Word document or an online resource repository of at least 12 annotated professional or scholarly resources that you consider critical for the audience of your safety improvement plan, pertaining to medication administration, to understand or implement to ensure the success of the plan.
1. Identifies necessary resources to support the implementation and sustainability of a safety improvement initiative focusing on medication administration. Organizes resources logically for ease of use.
2. Analyzes usefulness of resources for role group responsible for implementing quality and safety improvements with medication administration. Provides specific examples of utility in the context of a specific health care setting.
3. Analyzes the value of resources to reduce patient safety risk or improve quality, identifying those that may be most valuable for reducing patient safety risk or improving quality with medication administration.
4. Uses persuasive, engaging language to present compelling reasons and relevant situations for resource tool kit use by its target audience.
5. Communicates online resource tool kit using a Google Sites in a clear and organized structure, and professional manner that applies nearly flawless, current APA style and formatting throughout.
Answer preview to develop a Word document or an online resource repository of at least 12 annotated professional or scholarly resources