Explain the four parts of the S.A.R.A. problem-solving process for police.
As a part of Problem Oriented Policing (POP), Herman Goldstein, on page 199 of Policing America, worked and developed the SARA model. This is a four-step program geared at solving most problems within a community.
- Explain what the acronym SARA stands for and identify each of the four parts.
- Give an example of when an officer could use the SARA model in policing and how it may benefit the particular situation.
Prepare a typed document that follows APA guidelines that includes:
- A paper 200-300 words in length, double-spaced.
- You may use your text or the Internet as a reference, but remember to cite your sources according to APA guidelines.
- Your response must be thought provoking, have well developed ideas and/or opinions, and should reference any supporting material from the text, lecture or other sources you have used to complete the assignment.
…………….Answer preview for Explain the four parts of the S.A.R.A. problem-solving process for police…….
S.A.R.A is a commonly used Problem-solving method in a number of areas such as the police departments. S.A.R.A model stands for Scanning, Analysis, Response, and Assessment. Generally, the SARA model contains the following element and their descriptions…………..