Create a 3 page submission in which you develop a PICO(T) question for a specific care issue
Questions and an Evidence-Based Approach
Create a 3 page submission in which you develop a PICO(T) question for a specific care issue and evaluate the evidence you locate, which could help to answer the question.
1. Defines a practice issue to be explored via a PICO(T) approach. Develops a PICO(T)-formatted research question. Notes how the exploration of the practice issue will benefit from a PICO(T) approach.
2. Identifies sources of evidence that could be potentially effective in answering a PICO(T) question. Presents criteria or rational used to determine potential to answer the PICO(T) question.
3. Explains the findings from articles or other sources of evidence that are relevant to the health care issue. Notes which sources are the most credible.
4. Explains the relevance of the findings from chosen sources of evidence to making decision related to a PICO(T) question. Notes which findings are the most relevant or likely to lead to positive outcomes.
5. Organizes content with a clear purpose. Content flows logically with smooth transitions using coherent paragraphs, correct grammar/punctuation, word choice, and free of spelling errors.
6. Exhibits strict and flawless adherence to APA formatting of headings, intext citations, and references. Quotes and paraphrases correctly.
Answer preview to create a 3 page submission in which you develop a PICO(T) question for a specific care issue