Research Items – one per topic posted.
Research Items for FEARS
• This is one item per topic (e.g.Life skills, Answers) you find on the internet by doing a search.
• Each one will fit the topic of the week (e.g. if we are reading about infant development the article,video, media item, graphic, questionnaire, etc. will fit that.
• After finding it you copy the web address and paste it into the research discussion message window. Then write a short paragraph (3-4 sentences)telling about the item and what you think about it –how you think it fits into the topic area (a video segment from a TV show on where are children stars today would relate to child development and how our experiences affect this time frame.
• If more than one is required then post them separately just like the discussions
• This should take less than 20 minutes weekly.(Hint,you can use a popular search engine or on the CSN library– the library has access to hundreds of databases, magazines, etc.).
• Be sure to SAVE YOUR ITEMS on your computer so you can use them in your paper.
The chosen material is a video overcoming fear by children https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GX7WAp7wxs. This video fits into the topic area because it addresses fears in children and how to deal with them..