What method and design were used in this research
Begin each annotation with an APA formatted reference. Then, annotate the source with a block paragraph. The annotation should be double spaced, 220-250 words, including a brief synopsis of the article.
The following questions should be used to craft the summary of the annotated sources:
What was the purpose of this research?
What was the problem the researcher(s) addressed?
What are the research questions?
What method and design were used in this research?
What were the results of the research?
What are the implications for future research?
Any particular strengths or weaknesses of the article.
1. Capri, B., & Guler, M. (2018). Evaluation of burnout levels in teachers regarding socio-demographic variables, job satisfaction and general self-efficacy. Eurasian Journal of Educational Research, 18(74), 123-144.
2. Langher, V., Caputo, A., & Ricci, M. E. (2017). The potential role of perceived support for reduction of special education teachers’ burnout. International Journal of Educational Psychology, 6(2), 120-147.
3. Shaukat, S., Vishnumolakala, V. R., & Al Bustami, G. (2019). The impact of teachers’ characteristics on their self?efficacy and job satisfaction: a perspective from teachers engaging students with disabilities. Journal of Research in Special Educational Needs, 19(1), 68-76.
4. Robinson, O., Bridges, S., Rollins, L., Schumacher, R. (2019). A study of the relation between Special Education, burnout and job satisfaction. Journal of Research in Special Educational Needs, 19(4), 295-303
5. Yavuz, M. (2018). Examination of the Job Satisfaction of Teachers Working with Individuals in Need of Special Education with Regard to Certain Variables*. Journal of Education and Training Studies, 6(7), 73–85.
Answer preview to what method and design were used in this research