Re-Organization and Layoff: Solutions Paper
Select two potential creative solutions for the problems you identified in the earlier Re-organization and Layoff assignment.
Write a paper that is at least 600 words long to present the solutions and explain why each will work.
Include a summary of the methods your team utilized to develop the creative solution.
Describe how your team overcame barriers regarding deciding on the solutions.
- Complete the assignment using your own words with correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar in APA format. No plagiarism.
- If you are not using your own words or if you are quoting any information or definitions, make sure to cite the information by using proper APA format citations and don’t forget to include the source of the information as a reference on the references page using proper APA format.
- Read and use the attached PDF and/or Word document(s) listed under the attachments section in order to understand the necessary information in order for you to be able to complete the assignment accurately and completely.
- If the assignment is a Power Point Presentation, add in the necessary speaker notes to make the presentation complete.
- Read and use any other attachments listed under the attachments section in order for you to be able to complete the assignment accurately and completely, if applicable. Do not forget to include any other attachments as references and to use citations from them, if applicable.
Re organization and layoffs potential creative solutions
GE Transportation seems to be undergoing a probable diseconomies of scale. As much as we might argue they are taking a rough decision to lay off 100 salaried employees and 950 union jobs, it is also the only way of preventing the whole company from collapsing in which case more employees would lose their jobs. We strongly support any solution that involves a nice sendoff of the employees, for instance Team member three agrees with the measures the company is willing to take as long as the company goes an extra mile to ensure provision of wide reaching benefits to all the affected personalities. This method is effective…