Over the past 8 weeks, you have learned about the importance of quality within the workplace along with the tools and techniques that can be used to ensure that a quality product or service is being passed onto the customer. In week 8, you learned about the role of human factors in quality. Choose a company of your choice to determine how tools and techniques learned this term could benefit the company. You can include any of the methods you have found to be useful over the past 8 weeks. You will also determine the human factors that could be helpful or harmful to the company and expand upon what could be done to improve the product or service quality overall. Use your course materials and outside research to generate a solid analysis on why these methods would be helpful. Your analysis should be supported by research.
thre methods taught are Strategic quality management, quality management systems, system reliability, lot traceability, experimental design, control charts and human factors.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 1,500 – 1,750 words (approximately 6 – 7 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least four references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the four reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
Quality is an important aspect that should be considered within the work place. Different organizations of today use quality as one factor of management. Normally, quality management, tools, and techniques are used in order to ensure that their customers get quality products and services. Quality management makes organizations, their products, as well as services consistent. Quality should be very much considered to any company as…