Review the AACN DNP Essentials document in the Learning Resources
· Review the Discussion Forum from Week 4.
· Review the AACN DNP Essentials document in the Learning Resources and reflect on how the completion of your Doctoral Project and the completion of a practicum/field experience may align to these Essentials.
· Select at least 3 AACN DNP Essentials to focus on for this Assignment.
THE ASSIGNMENT: (2–3 PAGES)
· Describe the 3 AACN DNP Essentials that most align to the completion of a Doctoral Project. Be specific. Note: This is in general terms, not in relation to a particular quality improvement or organizational goal.
· Explain how the AACN DNP Essentials will relate to the completion of a practicum/field experience. Be specific.
· American Association of Colleges of Nursing. (2006). The essentials of doctoral education for advanced nursing practice. https://www.aacnnursing.org/Portals/42/Publications/DNPEssentials.pdfDownload DNPEssentials.pdf
· Beeber, A. S., Palmer, C., Waldrop, J., Lynn, M. R., & Jones, C. B. (2019). The role of Doctor of Nursing Practice-prepared nurses in practice settingsLinks to an external site.. Nursing Outlook, 67(4), 354–364. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.outlook.2019.02.006
· Falkenberg-Olson, A. C. (2019). Research translation and the evolving PhD and DNP practice roles: A collaborative call for nurse practitioners.Links to an external site. Journal of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners, 31(8), 447–453. https://doi.org/10.1097/JXX.0000000000000266
· Fiset, V. J., Davies, B. L, Graham, I. D., Gifford, W., & Woodend, K. (2019). Developing guideline-based quality indicators: Assessing gaps in pain management practice.Links to an external site. International Journal of Evidence-Based Healthcare, 17(2), 92–105. https://doi.org/10.1097/XEB.0000000000000160
· Giardino, E. R., & Hickey, J. V. (2020). Doctor of Nursing Practice students’ perceptions of professional change through the DNP programLinks to an external site.. Journal of Professional Nursing, 36(6), 595–603. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.profnurs.2020.08.012
· Hartjes, T. M., Lester, D., Arasi-Ruddock, L., McFadden Bradley, S., Munro, S., & Cowan, L. (2019). Answering the question: Is the Doctor of Philosophy or Doctor of Nursing Practice right for me?Links to an external site. Journal of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners, 31(8), 439–442. https://doi.org/10.1097/JXX.0000000000000273
· Rew, L., Cauvin, S., Cengiz, A., Pretorius, K., & Johnson, K. (2020). Application of project management tools and techniques to support nursing intervention researchLinks to an external site.. Nursing Outlook, 68(4), 396–405. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.outlook.2020.01.007
· Tussing, T., Brinkman, B., Francis, D., Hixon, B., Labardee, R., &Chipps, E. (2018). The impact of the Doctorate of Nursing practice nurse in a hospital settingLinks to an external site.. The Journal of Nursing Administration, 48(12), 600–602. https://doi.org/10.1097/NNA.0000000000000688
· Walden University. (2021). DNP capstone resources NURS 8702 and NURS 8703Links to an external site.. Office of Research and Doctoral Studies. https://academicguides.waldenu.edu/research-center/program-documents/dnp-8702-8703
· Walden University. (n.d.). Field experience: College of nursingLinks to an external site.. Field Experience. https://academicguides.waldenu.edu/fieldexperience/son
Answer preview to Review the AACN DNP Essentials document in the Learning Resources
Get instant access to the full solution from yourhomeworksolutions by clicking the purchase button below