Identify the ways that the practitioner used skills to enhance understanding
What did the practitioner do well in this session?
2. What, if any, mistakes did the practitioner make?
3. Identify the ways that the practitioner used skills to enhance understanding.
4. What are additional ways that the practitioner could have enhanced understanding? Give specific examples of what the practitioner could have said.
5. What two problems do you think the client is most concerned about?
6. Review what you learned in this module about assessing the client’s stage of change. What is this client’s stage of change? What information do you have to support your evaluation regarding the stage of change? What further exploration do you need to confirm that the client is in this stage of change?
7. Discuss the client’s level of motivation. What else would you want to explore to further determine level of motivation?
8. What strengths and resources did the practitioner identify in the client during the exchange? What might the practitioner have said to further highlight the client’s strengths? What questions should the practitioner ask to further explore strengths?
9. What else have you learned about level of stress and demands that might be impacting level of motivation?
10. What do you believe is the client’s level of hope? What information do you have to support that belief?
11. What did the practitioner say that might help the client believe that the practitioner could help him or her?
One thing that the practitioner did well, is to get Tony to open up. In the start of the session, Tony alluded that he saw it as a waste of time. But after a difficult conversation, he opens up though not fully………………………
Get instant access to the full solution from yourhomeworksolutions by clicking the purchase button below