Describe the three major branches of ELINT.
In about 250 words for each question answer the following:
1. Describe the three major branches of ELINT. Provide one real-life example (dates/places) of each branch–do your research.
2. What is biometrics? Describe at least five of the different biometric technical methods (modalities such fingerprints, iris scan etc) that can help positively identify a specific person.
3. What is Foreign Material Exploitation and what purpose does it serve? Choose one real-life example (dates/places) of FME and describe the operation\’s purpose, collection, methods, exploitation, and challenges.
4. Describe medical intelligence and the types of collection activities that would support it.
5. Describe the four categories of unattended ground sensors.
Please use the assigned course readings. To earn points you MUST demonstrate that you\’ve read and comprehended the content of the material linked below! Also conduct your own research from outside materials.
IN ADDITION, DO NOT USE LONG QUOTES IN ANY OF YOUR ANSWERS
Read the inset from Lowery about assessing the MiG-15 at end of articlehttps://www.historynet.com/sabre-ace-race.htm
The MiG-15 and the Kadena connectionhttps://www.kadena.af.mil/Portals/40/documents/About_Us/AFD-120507-058.pdf
WIRED magazine article: https://www.wired.com/2011/05/csi-bin-laden-commandos-use-thumb-eye-scans-to-track-terrorists/
Military pub on biometrics: http://static.e-publishing.af.mil/production/1/lemay_center/publication/afttp3-2.85/afttp3-2.85.pdf
Acoustics and seismic sensors
Unattended ground sensor article: https://www.afcea.org/signal-media/technology/blanketing-ground-sensors
Hydrophone article: http://www.azosensors.com/article.aspx?ArticleID=13
Answer preview to Describe the three major branches of ELINT.
Get instant access to the full solution from yourhomeworksolutions by clicking the purchase button below