Q1. Post an original thread in this forum to Question 3 AND one other question of your choice below – 500 words or less.
- Question One: Why is it important for an organization to conduct a project selection process? Describe two ways that’s that projects can be selected.
- Question Two: Define and describe the key components of a business case.
- Question Three: Define a preliminary scope statement for a project to build a simple interactive web site for this class. The web site should be accessible only by current students and instructors. The web site should allow students access to all the material presented in the class, including lecture slides and notes, extra reading, the course schedule, a chat room, a frequently asked questions section, grades, informative links, and the syllabus.
- Question Four: What benefits or value do these tools (SWOT or PESTLE) offer for project managers? How could you use both a SWOT and a PESTLE analysis together in a project – could one be an input to the other or are they just variations of the same analysis?
Q2. Write 500 to 700 word paper succinctly answering the questions to any two questions presented below: Research and include at least two references and cite in your paper using APA format.
- How will you incorporate Tuckman’s Model into the role of a project manager?
- When a new member joins a current team during the performing stage, how does this affect the team’s group dynamics and stage?
- In 1977, Tuckman added a fifth stage to his group development stages. What is the importance of the “adjourning” stage?
- How does the Tuckman model integrate with creating a high performance team?
- How does Tuckman’s model compare to Drexler/Sibbet Team Performance Model? Is one better than the other? Explain.
- What are some of the ways you can motivate a team? How have you motivated teams or employees?
Question 3: Preliminary Scope Statement for Building Interactive Website
The objective of the Website
- To ease learning activities amongst current students in the university
- To distribute learning materials to all students
- To create uniformity of syllabus materials for all students
- The current students are the target audience
- The accessibility of the website should only be for the current students
- This will be enabled by use of their active admission numbers in signing in
The students will be able to sign in the website by preceding their admission number to