Integrating culture and Diversity in decision making
Assignment 2: Integrating Culture and Diversity in Decision Making: The CEO and Organizational Culture Profile
Choose one (1) of the following organizations to research: Google, Zappos, Southwest, Hewlett Packard, Xerox, W.L. Gore, DuPont, or Procter & Gamble. Use a variety of resources (company Website, newspaper, company blogs, etc.) to research the culture of the selected organization. Note: Use Question 6 as your conclusion. An abstract is not necessary for this assignment.
Write a four (4) page paper in which you:
- Provide a brief (one  paragraph) description of the organization you chose to research.
- Examine the culture of the selected organization.
- Explain how you determined that the selected organization showed the signs of the culture that you have identified.
- Determine the factors that caused the organization to embody this particular culture.
- Determine what type of leader would be best suited for this organization. Support your position.
- Imagine that there is a decline in the demand of product(s) or services supplied by the selected organization. Determine what the change in culture would need to be in response to this situation.
- Use at least four (4) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Google is an American company that deals in products and services related to the internet. The company provides services such as online advertising, cloud computing, selling software and search. However, the company obtains most of its profits from AdWords. Google is considered the giant search engine across the world. However, the company’s success is as a result of the hard work of the management team and owners. This is because of the fact that there is stiff competition in the market from other internet related companies such……………….