Human Resource Strategy for USAA and The Cheesecake Factory
- Compare and contrast the two (2) industries – USAA and The Cheesecake Factory –identify both companies in terms of size, products, services, customers, economic and regulatory environment.
- Describe the mission, vision, values and core business practices of each of the companies you selected.
- Recommend five possible HR strategies that will support each organization’s mission, vision, values and core business practices for each company. Support your recommendations.
- Identify how your recommended HR strategies will promote a competitive advantage for each company within their industry. Provide a rationale for your position.
- Use 5 academic quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia does not qualify as an academic resource. Please use online journals, articles or books.
- double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA format.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length which is 6 pages.
Please include each question in the paper with the answer listed under each of the 5 questions.
The United States Automobile Association (USAA) is an insurance company that was started with the aim of helping army officials to insure their cars. After the company was formed and started operating they decided to expand and by so doing, they each agreed to insure their friend’s cars and sooner they were growing big as a car insurance company. These officers were being driven by the insecurity of their cars but they did not think that this business would one day grow into a big venture. The company also offers banking services to a large customer base and has recently turned to investments. It is now..