Human Resource Management Overview
Using the course readings, articles, and your personal experiences, address the role of human resource management.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
- Determine key roles that human resource management plays in the health care field.
- Evaluate three to five (3-5) functions of human resource management in terms of their level of support to the health care field, and then select which one you believe is the primary function in furthering the health care field.
- Analyze the role of human resource management in an organization’s strategic plan.
- Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Appraise the aspects of managing human resources (HR) in health care organizations.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in health care human resources management.
- Write clearly and concisely about health care human resources management using proper writing mechanics.
Activities that are related to human resource management were observed in early 2000B.C. Despite having this type of industry, it is a fact that human resource management may be applied to all different types of operational activities of any organization. As a matter of fact, Human Resource Management has really gained an increased attention globally especially in the healthcare system. In particular human resources, physical capital as well as consumables are input to the health care systems. In relation with the health care, individuals who works as clinical and non- clinical staff performing public and private…..