HIM410 : Ashford 4: – Week 3 – Case Study
Farmington Endoscopy Center (FEC)
For this assignment, read the Health Informatics: A Systems Perspective, Chapter 7 Case Study on pages 144-149, and address the following:
- Identify at least two other information/data elements you would include in the CDSS and the rationale for including each item.
- Develop a model for reducing the cancelation rate for FEC procedures.
- Must be two to three double-spaced pages in length, excluding the title and reference pages, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Utilize a minimum of two scholarly sources, excluding the textbook.
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph and end with a conclusion
It is important for a Clinical Decision Support System (CDSS) to capture all the necessary information that would make it easier for all the relevant key players of Farmington Endoscopy Center (FEC) who include the Physicians, CRNA and Nurses to work in a more effective way (Brown, Patrick, & Pasupathy, 2012). The overall result is to come up with evidence based health recommendations that lead to better clinical processes. Various data elements have been identified in the case study, Transforming…
Get instant access to the full solution from yourhomeworksolutions by clicking the purchase button below