Future Direction of Health Care
In a five-page paper:
- Describe a minimum of six challenges from the list below that are defining the future strategic direction of health care.
- Proposed health care reform and legislation
- Information technology advancements such as the electronic medical record (EMR)/ electronic health record (EHR)
- Accreditation, quality of healthcare, and organizational compliance
- Economics, including third party payers, future funding, rising costs, the Medicare and Medicaid programs
- Access to health care including the uninsured and those in the poverty levels
- Public entities in controlling the demand aspects of health service
- Market shares and advancing age of population
- Maintaining a skilled workforce
- Pay for performance
- Describe how an organization can adapt its direction and strategies to effectively address these challenges.
Your paper must be a five page double-spaced pages (excluding title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style. Utilize a minimum of three scholarly sources that were published within the last five years.
Healthcare involves a medical institution that helps in controlling, managing and preventing disease or injuries. This systems helps people in leading a healthy life through policies that helps in diagnosing and adoption of preventive measure to ensure people a healthy life physically and mentally. Health care systems have adopted some strategies to ensure that they improve the system so that individual can acquire…