What the film/article teaches about neoliberal globalization.
Watch/read up to one of the films/articles listed below and then submit a page-long response about it.
In this response, discuss in two paragraphs what the film/article teaches about neoliberal globalization.
1. China Blue
2. The Constant Gardener
3. Up in the Air
4. Zeitgeist Addendum
5. Life and Debt
6. If you can find a copy of it, Sweet Crude (http://www.sweetcrudemovie.com/)
7. The Corporation http://www.sprword.com/videos/corp/
8. Dirty Pretty Things
9. El Norte
11. The Cup–if you’re a Buddhist and a soccer fan, this is the movie for you!
12. Black Gold (the one about coffee: http://blackgoldmovie.com/)
1. The Americanization of Mental Illness by Ethan Watters (2010), New York Times.http://www.nytimes.com/2010/01/10/magazine/10psyche-t.html?_r=0 (Links to an external site.).
2. The Hypocrisy of ‘Helping’ the Poor by Paul Theroux (2015), New York Times. http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/04/opinion/sunday/the-hypocrisy-of-helping-the-poor.html (Links to an external site.).
3. Military Globalisation is Nothing New by Tarak Barkawi (2011), Al Jazeera. http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2011/06/2011610134756341516.html (Links to an external site.).
The work should be ORIGINAL and clear!!
A well written and well thought out response IS REQUIRED.
It is quite important to note that Neoliberalism is referred as an economic policy agenda that began in 1973 that is in Chile. According to the article, globalization is seen as the Iron cage of neoliberalism. As we know Neoliberalism lies on individualism and self- interest, segregation of economic affairs and ethic principles, competition and replacement. Thus according to the author executives or those in upper-class are well treated while workers……