The Use of Technology in Classroom Assessments
Spend at least 4.5 hours to complete this part of the clinical field experience.
Complete two or more field experiences from the Focused Field Experience Activity List B:
FOCUSED FIELD EXPERIENCE ACTIVITY LIST B
- Observe and/or administer nonbiased formal classroom assessments. [InTASC 6]
- Observe and/or administer the use of technology in classroom assessments. [InTASC 6]
- Observe and/or develop individualized classroom assessments. [InTASC 6]
- Observe and/or develop modified individualized classroom assessments. [InTASC 6]
- Observe and/or provide feedback on individualized classroom assessment results to various stakeholders. [InTASC 6]
- )[InTASC 6]
- Observe and/or create and maintain classroom assessment records. [InTASC 6]
Across the program, your field experiences must include a mix of K-8 and 9-12 grade level settings, as well as a mix of students that are intellectually disabled, learning disabled, emotionally disabled, have orthopedic impairments, or other health impairments.
Reflect upon your clinical field experience choices in a 250-500-word summary.
APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin.
Document the hours and locations that you spend in the field on your Clinical Field
Experience Verification Form.
Answer Preview for The Use of Technology in Classroom Assessments