The EEOC plays a main function in employment cases in the United States.
Equal Opportunity in Employment
Prior to beginning this assignment, visit the U.S. EEOC website. The EEOC plays a main function in employment cases in the United States. For this assignment, you will locate a recent EEOC case within the last two years and address the following elements:
- Explain the general functions and authority of the EEOC.
- Provide a brief overview of the chosen EEOC case.
- Evaluate the EEOC non-compliance issues related to the case.
- Explain the procedures used by the EEOC in investigating and handling the case.
- Analyze the potential sanctions/punishments that the EEOC may impose on the employer for non-compliance.
The Equal Opportunity in Employment Paper
- Must be three to five double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
Answer preview to The EEOC plays a main function in employment cases in the United States.