Where does data visualization begin
Where does data visualization begin?
You will need to review the Homework 2 Attached Instructions.
Create a plan
For this week’s objective, you will need to look at this research question and formulate your brief.
Formulating the brief answers these questions.
- Why is this interesting or important? What about it is important?
- What requires clarification?
- What pitfalls could cause the analysis to be incomplete or incorrect?
- Who is the audience? What do you think the audience expects?
- How much time do you have to complete the project?
- What are the project conditions?
- What tools do you have access to?
- Or, as is the case in this course, what are you limited to, regarding software?
- Can the evidence be summarized in one visualization? Two? Several?
- Will the results of this analysis be an exhibit (evidence), an explanation (presentation), or an exploration (audience interaction)?
When you document this information, you will need to write it as a paper. This is not a blog, a discussion, or a short answer paper. You will need to include an introduction, a topic sentence, supporting paragraphs, and a conclusion. Not great at writing? Go to Start Here in the main menu and look at the resources available to you. Make sure that you document your work using the standards of APA 7. To help with formatting use the APA 7 Student Paper template.
This document does not have a minimum or maximum length. No external sources are required for this assignment, except for the source of the data and data dictionary. Do not forget to credit these sources. Typically this submission is about two pages, not including the cover page or reference section.
There is no reason to regurgitate the words or ideas of others extensively. I am not interested in your ability to research and repeat the words of others. You can use others’ ideas and credit their work. However, I expect to read your ideas, your experiences, and your words when I read your submitted work.please refer the attached for the homework instructions
Requirements: Typically this submission is about two pages, not including the cover page or reference section | .doc file
Answer preview to Where does data visualization begin