Cultural Norms, Fair & Lovely, and Advertising
Read “Cultural Norms, Fair & Lovely, and Advertising” article first ( there is another file that you can study for this case) , and then answer the 9 questions (Explain, discuss and support each of the ethics questions. Outside academic resources are strongly encouraged, particularly for questions CSR 4 and Ethics 3) :
- Identify the CRS issues and dilemmas.
- Consider and identify the CSR- focused stakeholders.
- Identify and apply appropriate CSR decision-making/ analyses, identify consequences, and explain how these informed decision-making.
- Choose a course of action.
- Identify CSR actions the company can take.
1. Identify the ethical issues and dilemmas.
2. Consider and identify the stakeholders.
3. Identify and apply appropriate models/frameworks of ethical analyses(1) and identify consequences of each(2).
1 )This area reaches ethical sensitivity as well as Kohlberg’s stages of moral development as they relate to recognizing ethical issues/dilemmas.
2 )Embedded in this area is the opportunity to address and discuss the cognitive aspects of ethical decision-making, the developing disciplines of Cognitive Psychology, Social Psychology, and other Psychology disciplines, and the contributions that they have made to understanding ethical decision-making and the psychological impediments to ethical decision-making.
4. Choose a course of action.
Corporate social responsibility is an important concept for each and every organization. The company must ensure that everything that is done is not harming or affecting the society in a negative way….