Consider the fictional company you started in Week 2. What will be the roles of the entrepreneurs, managers
- Consider the fictional company you started in Week 2. What will be the roles of the entrepreneurs, managers, and employees of your company? What will be the ethical code of your company?
- Describe the roles of the entrepreneurs, managers, and employees of your company. Describe its ethical code of conduct, including the rules and principles your company will use in its decision making.
- Provide a brief explanation of why you selected each rule and principle. How will your ethical code of conduct affect your business?
- Examine any laws that may be relevant to the chosen rules and principles of your business. How do these laws differ from the business ethics you have established?
- Explain the behaviors you would like to cultivate in your company.
Write a 500- to 700-word paper in which you do the following:
An entrepreneur is a person who takes all the risks and creates an enterprise by acquiring productive resources, using them and combining them efficiently and effectively and to take business opportunities to create goods or services that customers want to buy to create a profit. So I would be the entrepreneur, the one to take the risk and start the business, I would explore all opportunities, seek out the competition and be the business….