Bowen Family Systems, Structural, and Strategic Models Theory Application
Read the “Case Study Analysis.”
Select one of the following theories that you feel best applies to treating the client in the case study:
- Bowen Family Systems
Write a 750-1,000-word analysis of the case study using the theory you chose. Include the following in your analysis.
- What concepts of the theory make it the most appropriate for the client in the case study?
- Why did you choose this theory over the others?
- What will be the goals of counseling and what intervention strategies are used to accomplish those goals?
- Is the theory designed for short- or long-term counseling?
- What will be the counselor’s role with this client?
- What is the client’s role in counseling?
- For what population(s) is this theory most appropriate? How does this theory address the social and cultural needs of the client?
- What additional information might be helpful to know about this case?
- What may be a risk in using this approach?
Besides the course textbook, include at least three scholarly references in your paper.
In this case study, the strategic family therapy is the most appropriate. This is a therapy that is made is a way that it can be able to be used for individuals as well as for a whole family. In this case, we will be dealing with an individual hence it is more applicable. There is also the issue of time where there is requirements of………..