Leadership research paper
Writing a good leadership philosophy paper will be a challenging task. This is because this paper will probably be unlike any other paper you have written. It is not a literature review, subject review, research paper or even a statement about your personal feelings. Instead, your paper should state your philosophy in a clearly defined thesis and you should support your ideas with concepts and examples. Make sure you are thorough in addressing your ideas and supporting them. The best advice is to think through your topic and make an outline to make sure your paper has a logical flow. Consider clarity and precision to be two highly important factors that you must take into account while writing your paper.
While the overall topic of the paper will consist of your personal leadership philosophy and why you have it, you are expected to address other areas to strengthen your points. Be sure to identify the philosophies or theories that you have based your philosophy upon or modeled after. Point out any great leaders from your past and how their leadership affected you and/or had an impact upon the development of your leadership philosophy. Also, make sure to provide examples of your leadership philosophy in action. You will also want to support why you believe in your particular philosophy. You can also reference your experience in this course and the subject matter we have covered, but be sure you do not merely review the content. You are also welcome to describe how this course has influenced your leadership philosophy.
Your Personal Philosophy of Leadership and Ethics Paper should:
(1) follow the APA writing style
(2) be between 3,500 and 4,000 words excluding the title page and reference page
(3) include at least five scholarly references
(4) references must be appropriately cited in the body of the paper and all conclusions and positions must be logically supported using appropriate references
(5) be submitted during the last week of the course
Your Personal Philosophy of Leadership Paper must address the following course competencies:
· Define leadership and ethics.
· Demonstrate a general understanding of past and present research in leadership.
· Compare and contrast the different major groups of leadership theories.
· Analyze the variety of factors that impact on the practice of effective leadership in organizations.
· Demonstrate an understanding of the relationship of power and influence in leadership.
· Articulate a personal philosophy of leadership.
· Identify and critique appropriate strategies for solving leadership and ethical problems in organizations.
· Demonstrate effective communication and collaboration skills.
· Demonstrate an understanding of the impact of personality tendencies on the practice of leadership.
· Conduct an assessment of your leadership abilities and outline a systematic plan for your development based on the assessment outcomes.
· Identify meaningful questions and issues that can be explored through future research in leadership.
· Write high quality scholarly papers and analyses.
· Demonstrating the elements of critical thinking.
· Analyze the philosophical perspectives of traditional and contemporary models of leadership.
· Identify and critique the role of ethics in the practice of effective leadership
Notice: I want to write my own leadership is servant leadership(leadershipn that ebriches the lives of individuals,build better organizations and creates a more just and caring word) If you can do it,I will write a outline for you.
A leader is a person charged to guide others. A leader is entrusted to take care of others in an organization and show them the direction the organization is supposed to follow. This is also the person charged with decision making that will affect the organization and is normally entrusted to take responsibility of the outcome of the decisions he or she makes whether they are good and bad. A leader is a person in charge of the…