Select an industry, such as the gambling industry, to complete a SWOT analysis.
Access the profile overview for the selected industry:
- In the University Library, click Company Directory and Financials.
- Click Hoover’s First Research.
- Click Continue.
- Click Submit.
- Type gambling (or your selected industry) in the search box, and click to continue.
- Gambling (or the selected industry of choice) should be first in the list.
Read the industry profile overview, including the website links, on the page.
Complete a SWOT analysis for the selected industry. The SWOT analysis allows a business to understand how a competitor is positioned in the environment by assessing its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. An understanding of a competitor’s position can be a key for a business to determine where funding and resources should be allotted to create new products or services.
Use information in the industry profile overview and other scholarly sources as needed. The SWOT analysis should include each of the following:
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper, including the following attributes:
- SWOT analysis, including a SWOT chart
- Identify opportunities (either product or service) that could improve the customer experience.
- Strategy evaluation
- Define strategic tasks.
- Assess the industry’s capabilities.
- Identify the barriers to strategy implementation.
- A response to the following:
- Based on the SWOT analysis and strategy evaluation, what are some creative actions the industry can pursue to include innovation as a component of their strategy?
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
SWOT analysis is actually a structured plan instrument which enables companies or organizations to develop powerful business approach through considering strengths and weaknesses of the company. It is a fact that before management starts establishing an internet business strategies, it is supposed to assess weaknesses as well as the strength of that strategy (Weng, & Lin, 2014). This is done by putting into consideration…