annotated bibliography: Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:Read: Lilienfeld, S. O., Waldman, I. D., Landfield, K., Watts, A. L.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Read: Lilienfeld, S. O., Waldman, I. D., Landfield, K., Watts, A. L., Rubenzer, S., & Faschingbauer, T. R. (2012). Fearless dominance and the U.S. presidency: Implications of psychopathic personality traits for successful and unsuccessful political leadership. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 103(3), 489-505.http://library.gcu.edu:2048/login?url=http://search.ebscohost.com.library.gcu.edu:2048/login.aspx?direct=true&db=a9h&AN=79301650&site=ehost-live&scope=site
- Read: van Eeden, R., Cilliers, F., & van Deventer, V. (2008). Leadership styles and associated personality traits: Support for the conceptualisation of transactional and transformational leadership. South African Journal of Psychology, 38(2), 253-267.http://library.gcu.edu:2048/login?url=http://search.ebscohost.com.library.gcu.edu:2048/login.aspx?direct=true&db=a9h&AN=33720593&site=ehost-live&scope=site
- Read: Odom, S. F., Boyd, B. L., & Williams, J. (2012). Impact of Personal Growth Projects on Leadership Identity Development. Journal of Leadership Education, 11(1), 49-63. http://library.gcu.edu:2048/login?url=http://search.ebscohost.com.library.gcu.edu:2048/login.aspx?direct=true&db=eric&AN=EJ980968&site=ehost-live&scope=site
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- Refer to the resource, “Preparing Annotated Bibliographies,” located in the Student Success Center, for additional guidance on completing this assignment in the appropriate style.
- You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Provide an annotated bibliography (750-1,000 words total) of the articles listed above. Including the following for each article:
- The article citation and persistent link. These are provided above for you to paste into the assignment and are not included in the total word count.
- A written summary of the key concept(s) of the article. Why was the study done? What was the population studied? What did the researcher(s) conclude? What other information about this study do you believe is unique or important to recall? Are there specific statements made by the author that you wish to retain?
Construct an outline for a paper that will explain and synthesize the articles you read for this assignment. The paper will require identification of themes common to the articles as well as a statement of the conclusions that can be drawn when the articles are taken together as a single entity You will be writing the paper in the next assignment.
This study was done so as to test the theory in the 42 America presidents up to as well as counting George W. Bush applying psychopathy trait guesses derived from traits data completed by past specialists on all presidents, self-governing historical analysis of presidential management, and mainly or fully aim signs of presidential performance. The population that was studied was the 42 American presidents. The article also tested the fearless supremacy, which reflects the daring related with psychopathy….