11 Blue Men
Read the 11 Blue Men Story, to access, https://utmedhumanities.wordpress.com/2014/10/12/eleven-blue-men-berton-roueche/
address the questions in a Q/A format, using complete sentences. Please know that although this is not a formal written paper, you still use APA formatting:
11 Blue Men Worksheet
1. Draw a timeline marking the time each of the 11 blue men presented symptoms. Explain the point of mapping out the incident timeframe (i.e. why would epidemiologists need this information and how would it be used)
2. Describe the key symptoms and incubation period for the illness affecting the eleven blue men.
3. Describe each step of an outbreak investigation as it pertains to this particular event, indicating all of the key points in the investigation (include how it started, why epidemiologists got involved, where did the investigation take the epidemiologists, who was interviewed, what/who were the potential culprits identified during the investigation)
4. Identify three questions that Dr. Greenberg and Dr. Pellitteri asked the patients. Explain why these three questions were relevant.
5. Identify three questions that the epidemiologists asked the Eclipse Cafeteria employees. Explain why these three questions were relevant.
6. Identify the final culprit and how it was discovered.
7. Explain why were these specific men more affected than other people who ate in the cafeteria?
The incident happened at around eight in the morning on September 25, 1944, when an aimless old man of lost consciousness on Dey Street, near the Hudson Terminal. He was taken to the emergency room at eight-thirty. When he lost conscious………..