What You Don’t Know About Apple
Read this week’s required article: “What You Don’t Know About Apple”.
- Carr, A. (2013, April). What you don’t know about Apple. Fast Company, (174), 35-38. Retrieved from the EBSCOhost database.
In a three- to four-page paper (not including the title and reference pages):
- Discuss if Apple will continue its path to be the frontrunner in revolutionizing the digital marketplace.
- Discuss if Apple’s competition has increased their share of the marketplace at Apple’s expense.
- Discuss if Apple will succeed without Steve Jobs.
- Must be three to four double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least three scholarly sources from the Ashford University Library, one of which must be peer reviewed, in addition to the textbook.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Answer not yet available
To have this questions done by our pool of professional writers, kindly send us an email.
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org