Yourhomeworksolutions respects the intellectual property rights of others.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, Yourhomeworksolutions will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to Yourhomeworksolutions’s Designated Copyright Agent, identified in the sample notice below.
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Site by completing the following DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to Yourhomeworksolutions’s Designated Copyright Agent. Upon receipt of the Notice as described below, Yourhomeworksolutions will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged material from the Site.
Filing a Notice
To file a notice of copyright infringement with Yourhomeworksolutions, you will need to provide a written communication that sets forth the items specified below. Pursuant to Section 512(c)(3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, please use the following format (including section numbers):
- 17 U.S.C. Â§ 512(c)(3)(A)(ii): Please identify the copyrighted work or list of works claimed to have been infringed.
- 17 U.S.C. Â§ 512(c)(3)(A)(iii): Please provide us with the specific identification and location of the copyrighted work, including its URL on Course Hero. We need to make sure we properly locate the material you cited in Part 1.
- 17 U.S.C. Â§ 512(c)(3)(A)(iv): Please provide us with your contact information (name, address, phone number, and email address). We need to make sure we can get in touch with you throughout the process to ensure that your claim is sufficiently addressed.
- 17 U.S.C. Â§ 512(c)(3)(A)(v): Please provide a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law. We need this statement and the following two items to help protect against the possibility of erroneous or mistaken notifications.
- 17 U.S.C. Â§ 512(c)(3)(A)(vi): Please provide a statement that the information in your letter is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner of the exclusive right to the identified work, or that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right to the identified work.
- 17 U.S.C. Â§ 512(c)(3)(A)(i): Please provide a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. In some instances, this may be you.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to Yourhomeworksolutions Designated Copyright Agent by email: