Business Torts and Ethics Paper
Imagine you own Springfield Arms Apartments, a business that rents primarily to students. One evening, your tenant Sharon is attacked by an intruder who forces the lock on the sliding glass door of her ground-floor apartment. Sharon’s screams attract the attention of Darryl, your resident manager, who comes to Sharon’s aid. Together, Darryl and Sharon drive the intruder off, but not before they both are badly injured by the intruder.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you include the following:
- Explain whether or not the intruder is liable for his actions.
- Explain your legal duties and responsibilities to Sharon and Daryl.
- Differentiate among some of the potential torts that might arise from this business context.
- Discuss ways to prevent or mitigate the risk of the potential torts.
- Apply ethical principles to this business scenario.
- Discuss what, if any, ethical responsibilities you have to Sharon and Daryl.
Answer not yet available
To have this questions done by our pool of professional writers, kindly send us an email.
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org