Assignment 3.1: Determining Causes and Effects – Draft Version
Select one (1) of the following scenarios on which to focus your cause and effect paper. Research the topic and include credible sources to support claims. Identify your purpose clearly, incorporate audience needs, establish a desired tone, and organize information/claims effectively.
The director of your state unemployment agency has asked you (a public relations specialist) to write about the causes and effects of unemployment on an individual/family. The paper will be presented to the agency as they make decisions about reaching out to those who need jobs.
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
1. Provide a clear thesis statement.
2. Describe the major cause.
3. Describe a leading second cause
4. Describe two (2) economic effects of the cause..
5. Describe two (2) effects on people.
6. Develop a coherently structured paper with an introduction, body, and conclusion.
7. Provide three (3) relevant and credible sources to support claims. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
· Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
Answer not yet available
To have this questions done by our pool of professional writers, kindly send us an email.
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org